Sunday, April 3, 2011

Simplify state regulations to attract business

Simplify state regulations to attract business
when I first shifted here 24 decades ago, I started out a company. I had to go to 4, depend them, 4 different bureaucratic workplaces to get "permission" to start a company and it was just a movie lease shop - a "non-priviledged" business! I had to identify and sign-up a "fictitious" name to be able to have a financial institution start a company verifying account! What type of rubbish is that? How does that help anyone except unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats keep their comfortable municipal assistance jobs? Why does anyone willing to pay his/her cash to start a ordinary company need "permision" from the govt to do so? Then I was expected to delay until bureaucratic town personnel came out and accepted the shop I lease before I started out for company. I was start 3 several weeks before someone lastly came around and rubber-stamped the types. Who needs to be handled like that? And why is it necessary? I say no one and it isn't!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts